- Carefully remove a lens from its case, ensuring you select the correct lens for each eye.
- Place the lens in the palm of your hand and add a little soaking solution.
- Place the lens on your forefinger and look at the shape of the lens from the side.
- This lens is inside out – note the shape of the lens at the edges.
- This lens is the correct way round.
- Using the second finger of one hand, gently raise the upper eyelid.
- Using the second finger of the other hand pull down the lower eyelid slightly and gently place the lens onto your eye.
If you have noticed deterioration in your vision you should contact us and book an eye examination.