- Carefully remove a lens from its case, ensuring you select the correct lens for each eye.
- Place the lens in the palm of your hand and add a little soaking solution.
- Place the lens on your forefinger and look at the shape of the lens from the side.
- This lens is inside out – note the shape of the lens at the edges.
- This lens is the correct way round.
- Using the second finger of one hand, gently raise the upper eyelid.
- Using the second finger of the other hand pull down the lower eyelid slightly and gently place the lens onto your eye.